IMPORTANT: By engaging PortfolioMNL for any of its services, whether for the prescribed fees or for free, you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms below. Please make sure you read these terms carefully, in order to help you understand the potential as well as the limits of the contract between you and PortfolioMNL.
B. Your Content and Information
You own what you post on PortfolioMNL. In addition:
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, videos, and music (“IP content”), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with PortfolioMNL (“IP License”) for marketing and promotional purposes only. Unless otherwise agreed to by the parties, PortfolioMNL does not have the right to sell or receive payment for the direct sale of your art work.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
C. Responsibilities of User and Rights of PortfolioMNL
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on PortfolioMNL.
2. You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access PortfolioMNL, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
3. You acknowledge that this site is exclusively for job listing and portfolio posting for creative services to the exclusion of all other services and goods.
4. You will not engage in unlawful acts.
5. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
6. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
7. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
8. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
9. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of PortfolioMNL, such as a denial of service attack.
10. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement.
11. You will follow all applicable laws.
12. You give PortfolioMNL the right to remove any objectionable content posted on your page as PortfolioMNL may determine at any time.
13. You will not provide any false personal information on PortfolioMNL, or create an account for anyone other than yourself.
14. You are of legal age.
15. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
16. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
17. You acknowledge that PortfolioMNL can deny or remove inappropriate usernames.
18. You will not post content or take any action on PortfolioMNL that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
19. We can remove any content or information you post on PortfolioMNL without any reason, any prior notice and with no refund.
20. We reserve the right to disable your account when appropriate. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
1. The business of PortfolioMNL is solely to provide information. Therefore, all content included in portfolios, job postings, links, stories, articles, editorials, comments or products or other User or third-party sourced material is for information purposes only. No such content on the website of PortfolioMNL represents its official views or the views of its owners and employees on any matter. PortfolioMNL does not necessarily adhere to, or endorse, any or all of the information found on portfolios, job postings, links, stories, articles, editorials, comments, products or other material posted on the site.
2.PortfolioMNL takes no responsibility for any intellectual property or other legal right violated through any content uploaded to its site. Users of PortfolioMNL expressly undertake to be responsible in case their uploaded content should injure, infringe, or violate any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party, or violate any obscenity law or other applicable law, rule or regulation in any jurisdiction in which the content may be viewed or retrieved.
3. No employer-employee relationship exists between the owners of PortfolioMNL and the Users who post content on the site. Neither is there any relationship of principal and agent, whether express or implied, between the parties.
4. PortfolioMNL communicates through its official email addresses, as found on its website, and does not vouch for any information transmitted through other channels, especially if said information is made without the knowledge and concurrence of ProtfolioMNL’s management.
1. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Agreement or PortfolioMNL exclusively in the courts of Makati City, Philippines. The laws of the Republic of the Philippines will govern this Agreement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on PortfolioMNL, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
3. We try to keep PortfolioMNL up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing PortfolioMNL “as is” without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. PortfolioMNL endeavors to provide quality service to its members but does not guarantee the fault-free working of the services, especially the fault-free working of the search engine and the portfolios, or the safety and security of the platform. PortfolioMNL is also not liable for operators ceasing or terminating hosting services and will give its best effort to restore and maintain these services. PortfolioMNL is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of Users and third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any demands, claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement or PortfolioMNL, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
1. This Agreement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding PortfolioMNL, and supersedes any prior agreements.
2. If any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
3. If we fail to enforce any of this Agreement, it will not be considered a waiver.
4. Any amendment to or waiver of this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by us.
5. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else without our written consent.
6. All of our rights and obligations under this Agreement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
7. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
8. This Agreement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
1. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to set up your account, PortfolioMNL requires that you provide the following information: Full name, birthdate, e-mail, gender, professional and academic experience. PortfolioMNL does not collect any other personal information that you do not expressly provide. PortfolioMNL will not sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission. PortfolioMNL may share your personal information for the purpose of delivering e-mails to you or as required by law. Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, PortfolioMNL may need to disclose personal information when required by law and when we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process that PortfolioMNL receives.
2. PORTFOLIO PAGE
If you choose to sign up for a free PortfolioMNL account, you will have a Profile page on the site, containing your username and some basic information related to demographics and your creative interests. You may also add additional optional information to your Profile. You may control what type of Profile information is shown to others through your Account Settings. Please note that, regardless of what personal information a member chooses to include in his or her profile, or what privacy preferences he or she chooses, certain information about each member will be included in that member’s public profile and may be accessible to anyone visiting that profile page on the PortfolioMNL website.
3. USAGE INFORMATION
In addition to collecting personal information, PortfolioMNL may also collect non-personal, aggregated information about subscribers’ use of our site. This information is not personally identifiable and will only be used to find out how subscribers use our service and site. For example, this information will tell us how much time users spend on our site, from which other sites subscribers came, and to what other sites subscribers go. The collection of this information allows us to, among other things, prepare for traffic load demands and to efficiently deliver relevant information.
4. REVIEW AND ACCESS
Upon your request, you can access a summary of the information we collect about you. You will have an opportunity to correct, update or modify this information.
5. IP ADDRESS
When you visit our site, we log standard information such as your IP address, which is a number that can be used to identify your location and Internet Service Provider, along with the URL from which you came to our site and the URLs visited on our site. A URL is the full address of a Web site page, which may or may not contain some Personally Identifiable Information about the person who is viewing it. When we send messages to you or others, we may provide a URL link to the PortfolioMNL site that contains an alphanumeric identifier, which allows us to identify the person to whom we sent the message so that we can personalize our content for that individual.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
As part of the services we provide, PortfolioMNL may create links allowing you to access third party sites. PortfolioMNL is not responsible for the content that appears on those sites and does not endorse these sites. Please consult those sites’ individual privacy policies in order to determine how they treat user information
All information described above is stored on restricted database servers.
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
PortfolioMNL reserves the right to change this policy from time to time. If we do make changes, the revised Privacy Statement will be posted on this site.
9. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please contact us at email@example.com.